Toyota Belta: Things you will Like About the vehicle
Outstanding design: Toyota Belta, like most other Toyota sedans boast a remarkable exterior and classy interior. For its grade, you can comfortably rate the vehicle among the most beautifully designed.
Great handling: If car handling is one of the factors you consider when buying a vehicle, then this should be among your wish list. It ticks the box for soft handling and is also firm on the ground.
Safety features: Toyota vehicles maintain essential safety features and this also boast the same.
Fuel mileage: Belta is one of the sedans that is pocket-friendly. You don’t have to spend so much on fuel provided the car is still in a sound state.
Foreign Used Toyota Belta in Kenya
- 2005 & 2006: KSH 750 million – KSh900 million
- 2007 & 2008: KSH 800 million – KSh1 million
- 2009 & 2010: KSH 1 million – KSh1.2 million
- 2011 & 2012: KSH 1.1 million – KSh1.4million
- 2013 – 2014: KSH 1.2 million – KSh1.5 million
- 2015 – 2016: KSH 1.4 million – KSh2 million